Last week Evan, Kai (Evan's cousin) Malia and I packed up and drove 6 hours to my parents house in Three Rivers. Unfortunently, Teo had to stay home and work (thanks honey!) I was super nervous to travel with 3 kiddos, especially Malia, but my worries were soon put to rest. We only had to stop one time on the way there and twice on the way home to San Diego, AWESOME!! Kai was a great influence on Evan, telling him to say please and thank you, make his bed and carry his plate to the sink, Kai you can come with us anytime!
Malia took her first dip in the pool and grandpa carried her on her first hike! She has been smiling a lot more and gooing and gahhing! She loves to talk :) At her 2 month checkup she was 24 1/2 inches and 14lbs! Her doctor said she's in the 99th percentile for height and weight, ahhh my sweet chunky monkey!
Oh Lori...I miss you! Your family is so adorable! I just love all these pictures. Can not wait to spend a week in three rivers with you sometime in the future! Your trip looks awesome!
ReplyDelete