We are so proud of Malia (7 months), she started crawling!! It's not the prettiest crawl, but she's doing it! She also cut her bottom two teeth. She never acted differently so I was surprised to see two little bottom teeth peeking through. Man I wish I could freeze time because I feel like she is growing at warp speed!
Evan is doing great, with the exception of his terrible 3's (thank God he's almost 4 and will hopefully grow out of the craziness!) he is really good at sports and a natural athlete like his daddy. We just went on a family hike and picnic at mission trails, and I am always impressed with how well he hikes. No complaining, he just enjoys nature and all it has to offer. His grandma Denise (the nature pro and scat enthusiast) should be really proud because Evan always points out the "scat"(animal poop) on the trail.
Throwing away trash he finds on the trail and saving caterpillars who are in the middle of the trail are some of the ways Evan makes us proud. So stoked our little guy loves our earth.
Here is a video of Malia Crawling.
Here is a video of Evan playing baseball.



No comments:
Post a Comment