:: The Jimenez Ohana ::

Thursday, November 1, 2012

:: BOOO! ::

We had a wonderful time Trick or Treating last night with Evan's Kindergarten friends. They were soooo excited to see each other!  Evan wore a skeleton costume my mom made for my brother, so glad we found it on our last trip to Three Rivers.  Malia was a sassy little cowgirl and carried a horse that Grandma Denise made for us when we were little.

I tried something new this year since I can't just take most of Evan's candy away. lol! They each got to keep 10 pieces and I offered Malia a stuffed animal and Evan some hotwheels if I could take the rest of their candy. Worked like a charm, Evan was squealed when he saw the cars! We are going to bring the candy to a local dentist where they buy back the candy, then make goody bags to send to the troops. Win, win!

Hope your halloween was spooktacular!





No comments:

Post a Comment