:: The Jimenez Ohana ::

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

:: Odds and Ends ::

Evan: He is in second grade now and loves his teacher, Mrs. Esparza. Soccer, skateboarding, surfing, rainbow loom bracelets and gems are his passion. He is very smart and school work comes easily to him, although getting him to do the work isn't as easy. He is one of four in his class that take the advanced spelling test every week and he has gotten 100% on every test but one (he missed one).


I'm the art docent in Evan's class and LOVE it! Evan has art running through his veins from both sides of the family and it shows in his drawings.




His soccer team the Vipers are doing great. Evan has really blown me away with his soccer skills and we are so happy watching his games every Saturday. He is growing up so fast, I'd like to hit the pause button for a moment and keep him from getting any older.

 

Malia: She is in her last year of preschool and now goes three days a week. She is learning to write and loves to draw. She just asked me to sign her up for mermaid singing lessons ;) She loves, to play dolls, do gymnastics, ride her bike and scooter, skateboard and surf. Both kids love to be in nature and enjoying hiking and exploring. Malia is still a fire cracker and she may end up a comedian. When she and Evan aren't fighting or snuggling, they are usually sending each other into giggle fits. Malia is my little buddy and I will really miss her next year when she starts kindergarten.




Even though my kids drive us nuts daily,  Teo and I are so blessed to be their parents. Having Teo as my team mate is so awesome and I couldn't ask for a better partner. We just celebrated our 10 year anniversary. Cheers!











First day of school





Kendy and Tony's baby girl, Preston Ruth Louis. Born Sept 5, 2014. She is so cute!













One of the best gift my parents ever gave me was their love of nature. I feel
proud as we have passed this onto our kids and I know they will pass on to theirs.


1 comment:

  1. I love the last photo. It needs to be framed. And I love how much they appreciate nature already. :)

    ReplyDelete